eprom

AT27C256R-70PU or 27256 compatible , prefer in Brisbane for a source please

--

"The problem with Australia is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be
 Click to see the full signature

how many you after ?

mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

not many , you have some ?

--
Reply to
atec77

hi, yes i have some ... how many you want ? email me : : snipped-for-privacy@adam.com.au

Reply to
mark krawczuk

Thanks for the offer but recently I bought a smashed m3 and dumped the motor box and electrical into the e36 body so the new ecu solved my problem and yes it is very very quick with an ecu tune and new cams :)

--
Reply to
atec77

Reply to