Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Electrical Engineer Positions
November 29, 2007, 8:23 pm
rate this thread
ABCO Automation, Inc., located in Brown Summit, NC, is seeking both an
experienced Electrical Engineer. Contract and full-time positions
available. Responsibilities include designing and implementing
control systems in-line with project budgets, schedules and customer
requirements. Project design and implementation include material
specification and procurement, schematics, layouts, programming,
setup, testing and debugging, installation and startup. Develops
applications for PLC, HMI, process, motion, vision and robotic systems
as well as reviews system requirements and functional specifications.
Communicates effectively with vendors and customers. Minimum of three
years of electrical engineering project management and design
experience. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.
For more information about ABCO and how to apply, please visit
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair