Digital TV Demo Loop whats the station

How do I find this Digital Demo ? I don't have digital TV, but my Plasma has a HD tuner does this mean anything ?

Or do I need a set top box to view this demo ?, or will Foxtel Digital bring up this demo ?

Zach

"Zach"

** Try reading the damn instruction book !!

Set the HD tuner to channel 70.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The inbuilt "HD tuner" *is* a "set top box". You therefore have Digital TV, congratulations.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Yes, it means you have no clue what digital TV is. (Hint, HD stands for High Definition digital tuner.)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T