DTV h10 over the air TV

I have a old H10 Direct TV box i got cheap that has a ATSC tuner in it. I would like to use it as a digital converter box, but its set up to only work with DTV subscription.

I don't want DTV, just use the tuner for OTA free tv which is fair use. Is there any way to hot wire this box to make the OTA tuner functional without DTV subscription?

I have another samsung DTV box and it works fine for OTA TV.

bob

Reply to
bob