Colour Profile For Samsung 17GLsi Monitor

I am using this monitor as a backup while I send of my BenQ to
be repaired.
I can't find a ICC profile for this monitor anywhere on the Samsung
site as it's an older unit.
Are there any other sites I can find the driver and other files for
this
unit. At the moment it works fine except the colour is a little bi off
and it looks different to the other screen I have been using for the
last 14 months.
To me it looks smaller then the LCD I was using and is harder to
read even with the same large fonts I was using...
Also why is there the click of a relay when changing screen modes
such as when the PC is booting and during games?
Reply to
sittinginthepool