Cheap Proximity Access Control

I have been searching for a cheap proximity access control system for my house and garage. I would like to use those little keytabs to get access.

I am finding it hard to find anything. Jaycar have a setup for like $250 which is way too much. All I want is the proximity reader, smaller the better, hidden even better, and like 4 keytag access things.

Anyone can point me in the right direction?

Reply to
dgholt

Build your own RFID kit

JG

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

Joe G (Home)

There's someone flogging RFID stuff on ebay on a semi-regular basis.

Reply to
budgie

Jaycar have, (or had) a kit version for less than half that price. cat# kc5953, they sell individual tags too.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts