c1181H3 amplifier

Hi all

Does anyone

a) have a datasheet for the NEC c1181H3 amplifier chip and/or b) know of a pin compatible replacement?

Thanks

Reply to
Simon

There's some data on the uPC1181H in German at

WES Components will flog you a uPC1181H for about $5.45. The '3' on the end *probably* isn't too important. I couldn't find any reference to it when I was searching.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Im guessing you're right - thanks, Ill checkout WES.

Reply to
Simon

Rockby Electronics in Melbourne have them as well, for $9.20. See

Good luck!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 19:07:53 +0800, Simon put finger to keyboard and composed:

The uPC1181H3 crosses to an NTE1285:

- Franc Zabkar

--=20 Please remove one 'i' from my address when replying by email.

Reply to
Franc Zabkar