auriga repair

Hi I own a 19inch auriga,just out of warranty,it is over scanning if I scroll left to right I can see all the screen,all the writing is huge,I dischared all the caps and HT ,and have tested every elec cap on the board with no luck all test fine,no resistor look over heated,any ideas were I should look?any help would be great . Thanks Martin

Reply to
hh

Hi,

Can you control H-width? I bet you can not, so check horizontal stage. Damper diode (usualy on same heatsink as HOT) could be a problem.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii

H.Width control FET or damper diode, usually.

Reply to
Craig Hart

Thanks heaps,I tested all parts on the heat sink and found a A1659A which I gather is a 2sa1659a fully shorted,all the diodes checked out fine,is it a FET or transistor there is a big K on the top line then under that A1659A then on the bottom line Y 124?? Martin

Reply to
hh