Astor car radio

Hi Anyone know where I might get a cct diagram for an Astor push button car radio made Mar 1966? Has those state of the art PNP transistors and germanium diodes in it. TIA Gordon

Reply to
Gordon W

What model?

PD-C12J is probably pretty close to that era but the ones I have aren't dated.

Original source is the Australian Radio Service Manual, which was issued by year and is still available on CD AFAIK (google ought find a source).

--
John H
Reply to

radio

diodes

on the 'tuner' is 8 mar 1966 on the cct board is CD13H on the underside is F18117

Thanks John H this is a love job for an 'oldies' car club and googling on astor got me nowhere.

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon W

Gordon,

I don't know if any of the old-timers at Pullen Electronics, Camberwell Rd Camberwell (Melbourne) are still there, but way back in the 60's they had radio and TV repair jobs being sent their from all over Melbourne, and they might well have some old documents that would help you.

They gave me my first two transistors, so say thanks for me ;-).

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath