ARINC 628 connectors needed

Can anyone help me to find a source for ARINC 628 connectors like those on the web page below (preferably in Australia).

I can get them from Hypertac in the U.S. but if I recall they want >$100 for them. I need a panel mount receptacle but would buy a few males as well and convert some other gear.

They look much more reliable than a cigar lighter plug to me.

Purpose is to connect a laptop vehicular power supply with an ARINC 628 male to a boat.

Faire dinkum

If this is just for 12 volts, what's wrong with a common 2-pin polarised, which is cheap and easy to obtain, and commonly used for LVDC connections.

Reply to
Bruce Varley

The laptop adapter already has a ARINC 628 plug on it and I don't want to cut it off when I want to use it on an airplane that is appropriately wired. If it weren't for that I'd do as you suggest.

Reply to
Faire dinkum