Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Antenna rotator
October 14, 2007, 12:54 pm
rate this thread
I'm looking for an antenna rotator. I'm down deep in a gully where I'm
picking up VHF reflected off a gum tree covered hill. Once the wind gets up
the reflection angle changes (due to the gums moving, not my mast) . Antenna
is a log periodic, so we're talking a tiny antenna.
Apart from WES's rotators, and the Yaesu's that www.benelec.com.au have
(wrong side of 500 bucks though, way overkill for tv antennas) does anyone
else have a source of rotators in Australia?
thanks in advance,
- » Generating 9V @ 10mA - isolated from supply battery
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair