Acer AC713 monitor

A dog chewed the lead plug off and I need the wiring diagram for it, anyone help?

Reply to
Gonz

How do you get a wiring diagram for a dog? Acer may help, but I doubt it. Ask them for it. Or grab cable from somewhere and wire it colour by color. After checking pins of course.

Reply to
Jonno

I am sure you can fix it without a diagram

I have done a job like that before without a diagram

Reply to
Frank

"Frank" news:45f54694$ snipped-for-privacy@clear.net.nz...

** LOL - this f****it New Zealand TROLL needs a

diagram to show him how to crap in a dunny.

Plus a pic of what a dunny is.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Can we export this auto answering computer thats apparently got no full program?

Reply to
Jonno

ha ha ha LOL