AA Battery Holder

"The Real Andy"

** Only two whole days late with that idea.

Wot a f****it for not reading all the thread before posting.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Well if you had half a brain you would have headed to the hobby shop pefore posting the question.

Reply to
The Real Andy

"The Real Andy"

** Bollocks.

Not if there was a local electronics dealer or store with the item - bound to be far cheaper than a hobby shop.

Remember, DSE and others use to have them as regular line.

BTW

Picked up two yesterday.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

This is the year 2007, get with it. You can probably buy them from street markets in taiwan and china these days.

From?

Reply to
The Real Andy

"The Real Andy"

** Huh ??

You on the piss again ???

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Try again.

Reply to
The Real Andy

"The Real Andy"

** RC Hobbies in Petersham - a few kms from me.

Never knew they existed till I made a couple of phone calls - it's a fairly new operation.

The price was a bit rude, though.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The air fare would make them **VERY** expensive methinks.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

got one of them here, I can't see how anone could feel tempted to touch the thing when live though,

--

Bye.
   Jasen