Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
April 16, 2006, 2:06 am
rate this thread
The 2SD717 is a NPN low saturation voltage switching transistor for high
efficiency DC-DC converters, Vcbo70%, Vceo50%, Vebo=5, Ptot80%W, hfe= 70 to
240. IIRC the MJ2955 is a PNP designed to complement the slow old 2N3055, so
if you're planning to use an MJ2955 to replace a 2SD717, make sure the smoke
extractor is running before you switch on!
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)