Translate C++: 5-lines

I don't want to learn C++, but this writer has some interesting ideas which I want to be able to understand:

ambda-calculus/

He writes:-- start extract -------------- The canonical example of compile-time computation is factorial in templates: template

Reply to
noSpam

Tauno Voipio

He's also a well known Troll with 1000's of such posts.

Please do not feed the Troll.

Reply to
mm0fmf

-- snip --

Well someone sure has got plenty spare time on their hands

Reply to
noSpam

Then find that person and employ him or her as your researcher.

--
                                 Chick Tower

For e-mail:  colm DOT sent DOT towerboy AT xoxy DOT net
Reply to
Chick Tower