Raspbian Pixel screen defiition

I'm running the latest Raspbian Pixel version over X11vnc (essential for
my purposes) and Raspi-Config gives me a list of screen resolutions,
none of which is what I want.

How do I change the resolution to something else?

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to techie

Re: Raspbian Pixel screen defiition

One of the first results from a google search (raspberry screen
resolution) gives

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22891235/how-to-change-screen-resolution-of-raspberry-pi

Ie. edit /boot/config.txt

Thomas Wendell
Re: Raspbian Pixel screen defiition

Change hdmi_group/hdmi_mode in /boot/config.txt, zie
http://elinux.org/RPiconfig#Video_mode_options
I think you also need hdmi_force_hotplug=1 if no monitor is plugged in,
and maaaybe hdmi_ignore_edid=0xa5000080 if there is one plugged in that
doesn't support your desired resolution.

Re: Raspbian Pixel screen defiition

= see

Site Timeline