Raspbian Pixel screen defiition

I'm running the latest Raspbian Pixel version over X11vnc (essential for my purposes) and Raspi-Config gives me a list of screen resolutions, none of which is what I want.

How do I change the resolution to something else?

Another Dave

--
Change nospam to techie
Reply to

Another Dave kirjoitti 19.05.2017 klo 11.17:

One of the first results from a google search (raspberry screen resolution) gives

Ie. edit /boot/config.txt

Thomas Wendell
Helsinki, Finland
Translation to/from FI/SWE not always accurate
tumppiw

Change hdmi_group/hdmi_mode in /boot/config.txt, zie

I think you also need hdmi_force_hotplug=1 if no monitor is plugged in, and maaaybe hdmi_ignore_edid=0xa5000080 if there is one plugged in that doesn't support your desired resolution.

Reply to
A. Dumas

= see

Reply to