Square pixel video decoders.

There're a number of 720 pixel per active line video decoders but I'm specifically looking for a square pixel 768/640 pixel per line video decoder for PAL/NTSC. I know Conexant do a scalar IC and Analog Devices do one but both demand a price premium. Are there any more affordable devices?

I really need 8 bit data with embedded SAV and EAV codes etc.

Is there a better group to ask this question?

Reply to
Fred