DSI Screen

I'm trying to find a simple DSI screen for a PI, nothing fancy, I only
need to put up a couple of lines of text.

After much rummaging online, I can find older references to a larger
screen, but nothing smaller.  I can find smaller screens that are the
right sort of size, but they use the GPIO bus, and I'm already using
that, and have concerns that I'll end up having a clash with the pins
(using the same pin twice).

Is this possible ?

TIA

Adrian
--
To Reply :
Re: DSI Screen

I'm not aware of any DSI screens for the pi except the official pi 7". If
you poke around on amazon, you should find a 5" HDMI monitor that's a
reasonable price.

Re: DSI Screen

Thanks.

Adrian