What is the shelf life of common adhesives?

About ten years ago I repaired a broken solder joint on a small bracket, be tween two pieces of brass. This part is used every day and gets a fair amo unt of mechanical force applied. I used JBWeld but I was scrupulous about removing all the solder and getting down to bright clean metal on both piec es. So far it is holding. I also wired it in place until completely set.

Reply to
Tim R

That sounds almost like the direct opposite of a wine cellar, which is kept at a certain temperature year-round for years. Even decades.

Reply to
bruce2bowser