TV channel sound from a different channel

Hi,

I have a RCA ColorTrak 2000 TV. A few days back, one specific channel, ESPN suddenly started using background sound of CNN. So now even if I can see ESPN, the sound is of CNN channel.

Can anybody help me troubleshoot this?

Thanks! AJ

Reply to
ajay

Have you checked this on another set? It might be a problem with your cable company.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Perhaps you can tell us the channel assignments of ESPN and CNN. Any other channels having problems? Is the cable going directly into the TV, or is it through a cable box?

Reply to
UCLAN

I was considering posting something like "you too! what city do you live in?" :)

The sound is FM right? Is it possible the PLL has gone out of wack and is listening too far over? Does this happen on every channel, or only on CNN/ESPN? Are they adjacent channels? Interesting..

Reply to
stickyfox

You need to read up in "Intercarrier TV".

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to