Transistor ID HELP!

Hi guys can anyone ID this transistor?

It appears to be SK TF640m if so what is it exactly and are there substitutes that I can get for it?

Thanks so much!

Reply to
Eddie

datasheetarchive.com has it listed. Appears to be a thyristor ?? Lots of suitable equivalents listed

However, another place I've just seen it listed, seems to think that it is a

2SA744 transistor equivalent. A quick ohms test should at least tell you if it *is* a PNP transistor

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Look here:

$all/C56DAEBA5527C026852579100082B8AA?OpenDocument

Reply to
ED

Is this off a Pachinko game of some sort?

John :-#)#

                     www.flippers.com
John Robertson

Yes, it is a coin op Pachinko but not the same as the "Computer" Pachinko version.

Reply to
Eddie