Toshiba 50HX70 Bad picture

This 50" rptv is showing a collapsed hourglass shape vertical and horizontal
picture, and severe convergence problem. All 3 colors are out of alignment
and flickering up and down, sideways. Makes it hard to read the menu. I
think it could be the hyper module (scan converter) or I found a Toshiba
bulletin about Q302 failure with similar symptoms.
Anyone else seen something like this in Toshiba's?  Thanks - Scott

Re: Toshiba 50HX70 Bad picture
Going back tomorrow to check for any bad solder and see if any of the inputs
work on this 2002.  A Q301 repair would cost me about $20 in parts but a
hyper module cost $200 if you can get one in  a few months. I also heard
about filter caps going bad too.

By the way I have over 100 various service manuals for cheap. See the list
at http://www.geocities.com/fcctech Click on Shop Stuff. Mostly 80s and
early 90s vcr but also some other stuff.    Scott