Schematic or Manual for Realistic 31-2020 Equalizer

I am in need of a schematic for an older RadioShack graphic equalizer. Any help greatly appreciated.

Scott

Reply to
Scott

It's often possible to fix an equalizer without a schematic. What's it doing wrong?

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Reply to
Mike Berger

"Mark D. Zacharias" bravely wrote to "All" (17 Jan 06 11:58:44) --- on the heady topic of "Re: Schematic or Manual for Realistic 31-2020 Equalizer"

MDZ> From: "Mark D. Zacharias" MDZ> Xref: core-easynews sci.electronics.repair:355510

MDZ> It's often possible to fix an equalizer without a schematic. What's it MDZ> doing wrong?

MDZ> Mark Z.

I have a 31-2018 ten-band eq. Don't know how similar it might be.

A*s*i*m*o*v

... A stereo system is the altar to the god of music.

Reply to
Asimov

The graphic spectrum graph leds were all on all the time.

It's now fixed! Problem was an open series pass transistor in the negative power supply.

Schematic would haved saved some time, but no biggy.

Reply to
Scott