Sanyo CE21MT4S-R TV menu and tune option

I have a Sanyo CE21MT4S-R, which I cannot tune as I cannot get the preset option on the menu. The only options I have on the menu are Picture, Child lock and timer!!

It would appear that the set is in Hotel mode, but switching prohibition off does

not make any difference,

Anybody any suggestions as to what might be my problem ?

pmf