RCA P60928 blows fuse

My rca just died.Chassis is a PTK195nt I disconected the lead to the high voltage spliter and the focus lead it blows the fuse when I hook up the ground to the hv spliter. Does this without turning the set on just blows as soon as you plug it in. HOT test ok. Any help would be great. Thanks Ted

Reply to
Tmachcinsk

Found the problem with help from an earlier post from here. It was the v regulator on the power supply for the convergence board. Ted

Reply to
Tmachcinsk