Pioneer SD-P6091 Projection TV problem

TV was moved and set down hard. Bottom left quadrant of screen (green color) is bowed about 2 inches. I'm guessing the CRT mask, but want opinions. I'd like to know where to get another CRT and about how much to expect. I thought that maybe a magnet came off the bottle, but then again not sure.

Thanks

Bill Degener

Reply to
Bill Degener

I just purchase a 60 inch projection pioneer sd-p6091 t.v. and wa

wondering if anyone can help me out here....

I will turn the t.v. on and it will work fine for 2-3 minutes and the the volume will turn up by itself and the t.v. will cut off. I know i sounds weird but does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? Coul it need a new switch or am i just s.o.l.

Any feedback would be appreciated...

--
mhancock8
mhancock84's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=30

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i
Reply to
mhancock84

Used or new?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

used.....probably 6-7 year old t.v.

any ideas?

-- mhancock84

------------------------------------------------------------------------ mhancock84's Profile:

View this thread:

Future Hardware -

mhancock84

OK. 'Just purchased' sounds like a warranty job!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

"just purchased" from a friend of a friend, no warranty.....

-- mhancock84

View this thread:

Future Hardware -

mhancock84