KDS VS-7e 17" CRT keeps turning itself off

This CRT has a great picture, but it turns itself off seconds after powering up. It's almost like an internal software setting which shuts the monitor down because it doesn't like something about the video signal. I tried the monitor with different computers and different drivers to no avail. I opened up the monitor but I don't know what to look for. Anyone seen this problem before?

Thanks,

--Brett

Reply to
Brett Pierce

Sounds like the PSU protection circuit is shutting down.

Bob

powering

the

Reply to