Data on MAS1005BS chip

I have a module that receives a 5kc pulsed signal. The number on the IC is MAS1005BS. I have goggled only to find a lot of hongkong part houses and surplus resellers. One seems to have data sheets on this device, cant get there as I can't read the site.

The logo is a solid white filled triangle (base down). The code date is

9704. I goggled for IC logo's but couldn't find anything that looks like it is the same.

One of the sites listed the chip as manufactured my Maxim. This can't be right as the logo is wrong and no info on the maxim site. This is a tough one for sure. any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Rich in Fort Worth TX.

Reply to
Rich Klestinez

is

it

I think Marconi and Plessey made some MAS.... ranges

n cook

In message , n cook writes

All gone by '97 surely

Try