Chipper Check KIT 2 schematic

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic of the Thomson Chipper
Check CCF002 upgrade kit "KIT 2"?  I'm working on a DTV306 which
requires this upgrade to the chipper check.  This kit is no longer
available.
Andy Cuffe

baltimora@psu.edu  <-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

acuffe@gmail.com  <-- Use this address after 12/31/2005

Re: Chipper Check KIT 2 schematic
Who are you trying to order it from?
Thomson parts distributor or Fluke?

Thomson gave Fluke exclusive distribution rights to the Chipper Checker
some time ago.

Re: Chipper Check KIT 2 schematic

I'm going by what's on Thomson's web site.  Apparently the kit used to
be free, but now they say you have to buy a Chipper check II.  Based
on the installation instructions, the kit looks very simple.  I just
need to know what in on the small PCB included.
Andy Cuffe

baltimora@psu.edu  <-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

acuffe@gmail.com  <-- Use this address after 12/31/2005

Site Timeline