Subject Author Posted Replies

DMM TENMA 72-7755 failure when cold
Hello everybody I've found an issue with my DMM TENMA 72-7755. When external temperature is below around 10=B0C it doesn't power on : LCD begins to lit on but finally slowly stops and the DMM doesn't...
2
2

What is it?
?
7
7

Solartron 7150 plus LCD & Circuit Diagram
I have a Solartron 7150 plus that had a faulty LCD display. I pulled it out of it's socket in case it was just a bad contact, but one of the epoxied metal pin contacts fell off. After fixing and...
1
1

LPC quad UART garbling 8th bit in TX data - difficult to reproduce - any ideas?
Dear Everyone, apologies for cross-posting, I'm wondering if some of the veterans of 10-15 years ago are still reading these USENET groups... I'm sending this problem description just in case the...
14
14

NAD Cassette Deck ...
Anybody, by any remote chance, got the schematic set for a NAD 6220 cassette deck ? Urgent job needed before Christmas ... d:- Arfa
2
2

lacie external usb hard drive, power connector pinout?
found this drive in a skip. uses a 4 pin MINI DIN connector but i have no idea of pinouts. the drive is a LACIE PORSCHE and the only model ref no. I can see is 1023504145065F 3U2 any ideas? B
6
6

AN/ALR-3 Radar Warning Receiver info wanted
I've been plugging away trying to get a tech manual for this 1950/60's US Navy equipment, used on P2V-7 Neptune & EC-121 aircraft, among others. So far all I've got is a short description of the...
4
4

Sealed Potentiometer Lubrication
How does one lube a sealed pot? I have several instruments and two scanners that use rectangular shaped, sealed potentiometers. For example, this is an SSI/Wavetek 3000b service monitor that has about...
18
18

Who Makes Insignia & Dynex TV's for Best Buy?
Just got the latest Best Buy flyer, Insignia and Dynex tv's at about half the cost of name brands. Any ideas as to who makes these??
10
10

Vacuum Cleaner Bearings Question with Pics
Hi, I posted before about the bearings in my vacuum. I now have pics also. I almost bought a new vacuum, but thought I would give the repair one more try. To recap, the ball bearings have actually...
11
11

What determines whether a switching supply will properly drive a given load?
The following is unduly long -- especially as I want a short answer -- and is partly an excuse for bragging about an expensive luxury I own. But the question is serious, and the answer likely useful...
25
25

Urei 1601 Service Manual (2023 Update)
Hello, I'm looking for a Urei's Service Manual or schematics, not the User Guide. Can someone help me ? thanks a lot! :) Miguel Angel
4
4

Generic name for USA style of mains transformer?
Well I only see it in USA kit. A toroid but flattened into an elipse shape in plan view and a coil around each straight section. The curved ends of the ring are exposed. Laminated core construction so...
10
10

Best Lithium Batt Prices
Best Lithium Batt Prices

OT? Where is "address book" in my cell phone.
OT? Where is "address book" in my cell phone? I had assumed that the "address book" data for my cell phone was actually in my cell phone, in the SIMM card or some other memory area. But when I turn on...
9
9