Subject Author Posted Replies

Where to get schematic of Funai TV, Model FT1371?
Anybody got one lying around? Or at least covering the PCB on the back of the CRT neck?
16
16

So, who's the king of finding data sheets ... ?
I have a JVC hifi on my bench. Brand new, purchased by a British soldier from a base somewhere else - possibly an American one, I seem to recall being told. Oddly, for modern equipment, it has a...
12
12

continuous action solder sucker
I'm attempting to fabricate a continuous action solder sucker along the lines of those used at work when repairing circuit boards. They were fast, clean, easy to use and prevented damage to the...
9
9

electric fence , force field B20, 2007
8 pin SMD with blown hole in the casing. Top mark , very indistinct maybe 2 lines 0h963 0h37 maybe very stylised 4 instead of h, logo very indistinct. My first guess is a 555 but pinning not standard...
4
4

Orange Rocker 30, combo, 2006
All valve. Intermitant cutting out. Incidentally are the solder pads gold plated before soldering ? No mention of PbF but appearance & paper & indent test hints at PbF. Crimps adequte, switch...
23
23

What on earth is a "Class 1 LED Product" ??
Today, I had occasion to look at a set top box for cable TV service. It's a HDD recorder as well, employing what seems to be a standard computer disc drive. When I came to screw the lid back on, I...
15
15

oops! coffee into the top of TV!
Did a bad thing to our little portableTV, a Funai, Model FT1371 EVENTS: Set coffee cup on top of TV, jostled the TV's table, liquid went down through the holes on top, and voila! Screen shrunk, went...
3
3

Fire ants - computer bugs
Watched a nature TV prog on swarming behavior. Apparently these ants have stowed away on planes and taken up residence in airports in S USA states , infesting computers in air traffic systems etc. No...
12
12

Fuse or fusible resistor?
Used in the battery (-) lead of a handheld scope. Schematics unpublished. Physically similar to a 1/4 W resistor, color light green. Marked "IE7A" or "1E7A". Google returns slim results, none...
22
22

Teac AG-790 has me stumped...
I'm about to give up... I received a Teac AG-790 stereo receiver with burn damage to the PCB underneath resistors 7R41, 7R47, 7R?? (unmarked, next to 7R47) and 7R48. I repaired all of this damage,...
21
21

Revox B225 Service/User Info
Hi, I have just acquired a Revox B225 CD player in need of repair. I have found what appears to be the only copy of a service manual on the 'web - does anyone know of another source? Also, I could use...
3
3

Slightly OT - Apple OS4 on 2G Touch ...
I have a 2G iPod Touch, 8GB version. A few days ago, when iTunes told me that there was new software available, I went ahead and downloaded it and installed it to my Touch, as I always have before,...
32
32

8802AJ Wireless Inspection Camera
no name maker, but like this one I cannot get the 2.4GHz link working, works wired in , clipped together. Anyone know what the secret is ? The camera is outputting syncs only , rather than CVBS is the...
6
6

Motherboard and Laptop Schematics
Laptop Schematics: Motherboard schematics: - Franc Zabkar
3
3

can i remove turns from shaded pole motor
Hello: I live in a 230V area but need to use a 120V fan to repair an amplifier. I can only get 230V fan motors here, so i was wondering if i can simply remove turns from a 230v shaded pole motor to...
18
18