Subject Author Posted Replies

A&H MIxwiz 16-2
Does anyone have a circuit diagram or link to one for an Allen & Heath Mixwizard mk1 or 2. I have one but can I find it? no I can't Thanks in advance Ron

How to Make a TV remote controller using PIC16F877A (working and Tested)
Step by Step guides for design JVC TV Remote control Using PIC16F877A and MikroC compiler... see this >>
3
3

Hearing aid design
I have known that my hearing has been getting worse over the last few years. I recently had a hearing test to confirm this and compared it to a similar test which was done 8 years ago. This confirmed...
35
35

Do Magnatrons wear out?
I have small microwave and it seems the power is getting less and less as time passes. Do Magnatrons wear out? Mikek
13
13

Studiomaster Powerthouse 300 8.2, 1996
I'm being spun the story that this was put into storage and on powering up again , just the mixer section was working. So the following is hypothetical but is it a possible scenario? Does not say...
6
6

SM diode marking woes.
I'm noticing that some circuit boards I'm repairing have SM diodes marked with the old General Semiconductor logo and the letters "SJ" or "S3". These diodes have bodies about 4mm long. I'm pretty sure...
3
3

Sometimes, you just gotta get brutal ...
Had a JTS radio mic receiver on the bench today. "No power", said the job ticket. With 12 volts going in, the output from the four-legged LDO 8 volt regulator, was almost nothing. A quick stab around...
39
39

Looking for manual for NLS MS-15 miniscope..or way to unstick the pages of one that got wet.
I picked up a Non-working Non-Linear Systems MS-15 oscilloscope. It came with a manual, but it got wet and the pages are stuck together. It looks like clay coated paper and the text comes off when you...
14
14

magentic generators
is there magentic generators
7
7

Knob caps for Tek 2467 scope?
Subject line says it all. Any inexpensive source? I need a half dozen for the knobs like those below the CRT. Thanks! -- sam | FAQ: Repair | Main Table of Contents: +Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ: | Mirror...
8
8

HP ink jet printer cartridge cleaning and refilling
I recently was given an HP J3640 Officejet printer. This printer had apparently sat around for a few years and both the color and black cartridges had dried up. Without knowing if the printer had any...
13
13

Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Searching for robotic vacuum cleaner? Buy great Robomaid auto cleaning robot with effective brush kit and filter at get more plz feel free to visit, . robomaid vacuum cleaner, robomaid filter ,...
5
5

Replacement for broken coaxial power connector at Acer netbook power supply?
Hello, the power supply of a friends Acer netbook has the problem that the cable breaks just at the coaxial power connector. This happens frequently and takes just a couple of weeks after a repair. I...
15
15

AIWA NSX 220LH schematics service manual?
Hi, I?m looking for the AIWA NSX 220LH schematics or service manual. Thanks in advance! George
8
8

Puzzle (of the automotive and electronic type)
I have an old Toyota FJ40 (1979) with 'transistorized' ignition. A reluctance pickup wheel in the distributor and solid state module to switch the coil in place of the old points. Its starting to get...
1
1