Subject Author Posted Replies

Getting Up To Speed
Sombody gave us an old TV/VCR made by RCA that works pretty wel but there is no particular button or switch to set the VCR for anything but SP recording. Okay for a decent picture but that stting eats...
13
13

Charging a car battery with 14V AC?
Hi everyone! Any reason why AC can't be used to charge a car battery? Reason I'm asking is that I have an old Fedtro Powerhouse charger which is outputting AC.
26
26

Tannoy TS10 sub
** I have a Tannoy TS10 in for repair. The PSU switching FET (IRF740) is shorted so I expect the drive IC ( UC3842) is also dead. There appears to be NO source resistor with the FET for current...
6
6

A tv with a Windows XP question, happens all the time right ?
Well of course there are now internet capable TVs, but this one is a little older. Them actually, I have two. Barco IQ Pro G 350 is the model. It is identical to the 500 except that the 500 burns the...
2
2

GE Fanuc servo amp
So the boss has brought me this puzzle to work on: It's a GE Fanuc servo amplifier, model A06B-6079=-H301. Apparently he knows a guy who knows a guy, etc. who is looking to get these and similar...
5
5

IC
Hi! I need to know if anyone knows where I ca get an IC for a Acuvibe Massager Mdl 5005C IC#D75402AC. Vince
3
3

Does anyone have the diagram for the pcb of an LG Optimus V or regular optimus phone?
my LG Optimus slider, VM701, still wont power on even after replacing the burnt out diode. Need the pcb diagram of an optimus to figure out what is what on this board.
4
4

fan bearing grease?
12V, .2A, seized up due to the grease , cleaned it all out and runs fine but what , if any, grease to replace it with? Simple sleeve bearing .
5
5

Sony RDR-HX900 has Weak Laser Diode on DW-U15A Burner; Need To Replace or Fix
Sony RDR-HX900 DVD recorder and player (HX900) uses DVD/CD ReWritable Drive Unit Model DW-U15A (burner) which may be the only 'burner' that will work in the HX900 since the burner is matched to the...
12
12

Your experience witg function generators
The frequency stability of my HP3312A function generator is poor, very annoying for any practical use. I am trying to determine whether that behavior is fairly normal for function generators, or my...
29
29

Sony four blink
When my son was given this set last December it had a four blink code. I removed and disassembed the fan in the back of the set, cleaned and relubricated it and reinstalled it. The set worked for...
2
2

FS: Samsung Plasma TV Boards
I'm parting out a 2009 Samsung PN42B430 Plasma TV, the screen was broken but the boards are good. Some of the boards include: LJ41-05779A Main BN97-03227A Signal LJ41-05780A X-main LJ44-00171A Power...
1
1

looking for a simple pendulum driver circuit
I just installed a quartz battery movement into a wall clock that once had a mechanical movement. I lost the pendulum capability and I'd like to find a simple circuit that would move the pendulum with...
3
3

Yamaha XM6150
While waiting for some more TA7317P devices for my previous replair I was handed a Yamaha XM6150 six channel power amplifier with the channel C protection light on. After removing the top cover I was...
3
3

Marshall JCM 2000, DSL of 2003
Hum particularly on clean channel builds up from nothing ,over half an hour, and very intrusive 0.3V rms of hum over 8R speaker load and still rising. Putting a signal in Return, for PA only, is fine...
34
34