www.uclinux.org down?

This site seems down for at least two days now. All I get is: "The server is presently not available. Please try back later." Does anybody now what's going on?

Kees

Reply to
Kees Bakker

Works fine from 2 ISPs in .au and the one I can access in .com land. I would suggest it's a network issue with your ISP or somewhere between the netherlands and america.

regards,

-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Damion de Soto - Software Engineer email: snipped-for-privacy@snapgear.com SnapGear - A CyberGuard Company --- ph: +61 7 3435 2809 | Custom Embedded Solutions fax: +61 7 3891 3630 | and Security Appliances web:

--- Free Embedded Linux Distro at
---

Reply to
Damion de Soto

I just tried (I'm in Brazil) and it worked. But at least until late yesterday I was getting the very same message as Mr. Bakker.

Regards.

Reply to
Elder Costa

If it was an ISP issue, it would effect at least two, both here in The Netherlands. And I saw a reply from someone in Brazil who confirmed the problem.

In the meantime it's back. Still, I wonder what the glitch was all about. We wouldn't want to loose uClinux now would we?

Kees

Reply to
Kees Bakker

Yes, the uclinux.org is back, but the mailing-list archieve is till not accessible ?

The location is changed ?

Reply to
checko