memory leakage in bridge of uclinux

Hello, I am testing bridge function in uClinux 2.4.18. When I use ftp in bridge mode, I could not send a big file by using FTP put command. So, I looked at meminfo, there were memory leakage. Does anyone run FTP in bridge mode successfully?

Thank in advance.

Reply to
yonglee

Hi

Did you try the non-power 2 allocator in the kernel? It is much slower but don't seems to have memory leaks.

Bye,

--
Markus Pietrek

(Remove _nospam from email address before replying)
Reply to
Markus Pietrek