Two sound cards

I have two computers with sound cards (sound blaster audigy 2) and would like to connect both of them to one set of digital speakers.Right now I connect one output to the other sound boards input,which works if both computers are on.But would rather connect both directly to the speaker system.,without switching.What do I need,can anyone help with schematic or device that will do the job.They won't work with just a simple Ysetup.Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
Bryce