PS One Sony branded NTSC LDC display, VGA input

I know these displays have composite video in, but I have read about people making modifications to accept a VGA signal properly, which I would like to try. The only thing is, the only information I could find about them was for PAL format screens, which I don't have. Also, that particular one required the use of a certain graphics card, and some special software to make it work properly. I'm trying to use this on an old, low end pentium machine, and I'm not going to be running MS Windows, so the high end graphics cards aren't going to work.

Does anyone have any good information about doing this type of modification to these displays? Supposedly they are 640x480, which I would like to be able to use it for, but a composite video signal loses too much quality,

320x200 is about as high as it can go to see clearly.

Thanks very much,

Nic

Reply to
Robotnik

I've played PS2 movies on those (PAL version) and they aren't too bad.

-A

Reply to
Andre