K Thermocouple -> 0-5 V conversion

Does anybody of you know where I can get a schematic ?

thx Simone

Reply to
Simone Bonanni

There are many firms that make signal conditioner chips, and provide schematics.

IIRC both have offerings.

--
http://inquisitor.i.am/    |  mailto:inquisitor@i.am |             Ian Stirling.
'Where subtlety fails, we must simply make do with cream pies'   -- David Brin

Maxim, has an application circuit for one of their precision opamps that does this. (sorry, lost the link). It's a basic but effective design (uses a diode for cold junction compensation). regards john

Reply to
John Jardine