Help for LCD panel

Hi !

I got the LCD panel of an old dead Magellan GPS 3000 XL (but lcd works perfectly).

I want to use this panel for own use, but no documentation of course. Ref is only : PCO57EWL (made in Taiwan).

There are two TOSHIBA controllers : T6B65A and T6B66A.

The most important : there is a 17 pins flat cable connector. Can somebody say what are each of those 17 pins ? I made myself more than one kit with lcd high resolution panels, so I need only the identification of each pin.

Thanks to all !

Michel.

Reply to
Michel

I don't have the specs but it sounds like 3x 4-bit data for each of red, green, and blue, v+, ground, and timing signal (separate vertical and horizontal probably).

Good luck, it's not easy to adapt naked LCD panel for personal use.

--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net
Reply to

Thanks, but it's a mono display, not a color...

Reply to
Michel