Xilinx FPGA Die Size

Fellow comp.arch.fpga users,

I'm trying to obtain information die sizes for various Xilinx FPGAs in the Virtex, Virtex-II Pro, Virtex-II, and Spartan-III families. I am using this information in my Master's thesis to approximate the physical lengths of long wires, and how they have been scaling with delay. Any pointers will help. Thanks.

-Ryan

Reply to
Ryan Fong

Dave,

Thanks for the info - it was very useful!

this

Reply to
Ryan Fong