Writing to bram and reading from bram with microblazer

Hello,

I am a newbie in microblaze.I'm trying to implement a basic data readin and writing to bram with microblaze.Can you help me where can i find basi tutorials about that.(more useful tutorials than xilinx page:) )

Best wishes,

Fatih Gunes

Reply to
mfgunes

Mike Treseler

Hello,

I am using MicroBlaze in my FPGA tutorial. Read more here :

Sven

Reply to
svenand

Thank you for your help.