VLSI Processor Cores

Hi All

I want to Research in the "Processors Core Development" , can any one suggest me of any current topics to conduct this Master's Level Research for whole year . I would be great full !! or else i would like to Research in developing "Applications for FPGA's / CPLD's " .

Cheers

Abhishek Bedi

Reply to
ABS

Abhishek

I don't know what country you want but it might be worth looking at the Institute for System Level Integration in Scotland which is associated with Alba Centre in Livingston. There are courses and post-grad oppertunities that are certainly near what you want. Alba centre website is here

.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of MINI-CAN. The FPGA CAN Bus Development Board.

John Adair