Verilog examples???

Hello, does anyone know a good website that has examples of verilog
programs you can implement on FPGA's. I have implemented basic
programs that use the LED's, switches and push buttons. However,  I am
looking for verilog programs that can show me how to utilise the I/O
expansion sockets, VGA connector and the 7 segment digital
display.........Cheers !!!!!!!!!

Re: Verilog examples???
The examples you are looking for would have to be specific to the board
you are using and you haven't told us that.

Derek

Re: Verilog examples???

Ya, sorry about that. The board is a Xilinks Spartan - 3 XC3S200. Thanks!!

Re: Verilog examples???
Have you looked on the xilinx site?