Update contacts at Altera

Moro

Back from a successful trip in .ch I have to change my contact details at Altera and they provide an email address for doing this:

snipped-for-privacy@altera.com

which just leads into nirvana and bounces back with "user unknown"...

Any other address to use? Or why is it not allowed to change address online?

rick

Reply to
Jedi

I guess nobody at Altera discovered this or don't care?

rick

Reply to
Jedi

they dont care

Reply to
Antti Lukats

And all Altera guys seem to be on vacation for several weeks now... as well as their webmasternot knowning that snipped-for-privacy@altera.com results in "unknown user"...

Looks like I have to fly to Finland from Switzerland every time a new NIOS/Quartus upgarde is out (o;

rick

Reply to
Jedi

Hi Rick,

The correct email for address changes is mysupport snipped-for-privacy@altera.com.

Regards,

Vaughn Altera [v b e t z (at) altera.com]

Reply to
Vaughn Betz