Targetting RC1000 with Mediabench JPEG Application

  I am running a study of configuration bitstreams targetted at
Celoxica's RC1000. Mediabench  has an implementation of JPEG image
compression and decompression written in C. I wish to target this
implementation namely, the two demo programs, cjpeg and djpeg, on the
RC1000. To do this I probably need to implement or port the C code
over to HandelC or some other suitable language to eventually generate
a bitstream from. Would anyone know of where I can obtain such code
from?

  Thanks for any help offered. :)

Site Timeline