S3 not auto-loading from platform flash

I'm using the Digilent S3 starter kit, which includes a xcf02 platform flash chip.

With the as-shipped test design in the platform flash, it loads automatically on power-up, however when I program my design into the flash chip, it only loads when I push the Prog button on the board. If I reprogram the test design, it auto-loads OK.

Is there an option I need to set somewhere to make it auto-load my design from the flash?

Reply to
Mike Harrison