Power Management for Xilinx and Altera FPGAs

Was just told about this site at National Semiconductor. Great idea Means I no longer need to worry too much about my power managemen for all my Altera FPGA designs - they support Xilinx too ! Check i out at

shorty

The best device for power management IMHO is the power manager from Lattice. What I like best about these devices is that they are programmable and don't need any discretes to monitor from 1v to 5.75v. Since I'm using fpgas, why shouldn't power sequencing be programmable too! The software is simple GUI based and the reprogrammability has saved my bacon on more than one occasion.

Teo