Obtain old ver ISE Foundation?

I currently have a license for ISE Foundation 8.1. Is it possible to obtain old versions? I am trying to open up an old project from a board vendor and it seems their project must have been built in 4.0 because ISE is complaining that it can't migrate the project file if it's not from ver 5, 6, or 7. Any ideas?

Thanks

-Brandon

Reply to
Brandon Jasionowski

 __
/ /\/\ Aurelian Lazarut
\ \  / System Verification Engineer
/ /  \ Xilinx Ireland
\_\/\/

phone:	353 01 4032639
fax:	353 01 4640324
Reply to
Aurelian Lazarut

I'll be happy to trade you my ISE Foundation 5.1 for your 8.1. ;-)

-- Ron

Reply to
Ron