NgdBuild:604 error

Hi all, I'm implementing a design which uses ROMs. The design was synthesized under precision. I used the .edf file for implementation under ise 9.1.03i. Unfortunately, I'm getting this error:

ERROR:NgdBuild:604 - logical block 'rom_in/ix58499z9781' with type 'FALSE' could not be resolved. A pin name misspelling can cause this, a missing edif or ngc file, or the misspelling of a type name. Symbol 'FALSE' is not supported in target 'virtex4'.

What to do in this case ?

cheers

Reply to
nezhate

It seems that precision has a bug, because when I saw the ug70-2.2, there, they have mentioned that when using RAMB16, the attributes "READ_WIDTH_A" and "WRITE_WIDTH_A" must have a value for example WRITE_WIDTH_A=9; READ_WIDTH_A=1. if they are not assigned, so they will never be implemented.(see ug70-2.2 page 137). In my case, precision didn't set the WRITE_WIDTH_A (because I was implementing a ROM =no writes) after I got this error. I added this attribute, re-synthesized the design,and implementation from .edf file was successful.

Reply to
nezhate