Memory Replicator

I have design in which, all the data will be stored in memory (Buffer).

For that design i am writing a test document in which i want to make use of the data of that design.I dont have a direct access to my memory .

so i have considered a idea as we have seperate memory in my test Document side . and will write a another memory controller which acts as replicator, so as to see that all the memory contents of the design will be transferred to the memory which exists on the side of test document.

Pl give suggestion on this idea...

Regards Senthil

Reply to
Chendu